Author: Traci
•8:59 PM
Driving in to work this morning the craziest things happened - hope jumped up and clobbered me over the head.  The sun was shining and despite my best efforts to be a pessimist I just could not give hope the boot.  I haven't felt this hopeful since this time last year.  I've been trying to convince myself to not get excited so that I will not be disappointed yet again, but then I threw caution to the wind and let hope have her way with me.

We are starting with a new doctor and I can't help but feel like we are starting down the path that will lead us to a successful pregnancy.

Jim finally completed the testing that he has needed to do and things look great.  I'm sure he won't mind me bragging about his count.  40 million little swimmers is considered normal, my manly mans count - 262 million!  He is so proud of himself.

I don't want to jinx anything so I'm not going to elaborate on what the plans are this cycle.  I can't look to far ahead, if I take my eyes off of hope she might run off again.
|
This entry was posted on 8:59 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On February 16, 2010 at 11:20 AM , Emily said...

way to go jim, producing all those sperm. my husband has a high count too, but a lot of them are deformed !

hope is a fickle b*cth. Shes been hanging out at my house lately too, despite the fact that I know better. will they be giving you anything to treat your mthfr ? they are finally testing me for that and a slew of other rare clotting disorders this next week. I had the major ones tested after my miscarriage last spring.

best of luck to you.

xx